We are seeking people who have a passion for lifetime fitness, who enjoy serving others, and who are capable of providing consistently superior customer service. We work hard and we play hard – and there are demands that go along with a position here, so we tend to be selective. We seek the following qualities in potential team members:
• A strong sales sense – confidence and comfort when talking to customers about our products
• A willingness to learn new things about our business and our products
• The ability to stay calm and friendly under pressure
• Patience and willingness to provide the ultimate customer service experience, making every customer feel equally welcome and valued
• A team player that is willing to pull their own weight and make decisions for the good of the team
Please apply if you are seeking long-term/year round full-time or part-time employment, as we do not hire for summer or holiday employment. If you're interested in working with us, please download these forms, complete them, and then email them to email@example.com or drop them off at the store. If you've got a resume, you can send that too. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are currently hiring for the following positions in Marketing and Management:
Qualifiers: Prefered one to two years of experience in marketing, communications, public relations, or advertising. Creative, outgoing, and self-motivated. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proficient in using content management systems. Adept at managing social media content and outreach. Ability to work in a collaborative environment, demonstrate initiative and solve problems independently. A model of consistency, level-headedness, pleasantness when interacting with colleagues, franchise owners and staff, and vendor partners. Receptive and willingness to receive feedback and take action accordingly. The ideal candidate must be committed to positively affecting the existing workplace culture, organized, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously (GET SHIT DONE), and display excellent time management skills. This position will be required to work some non-traditional hours and weekends. A minimim amount of travel required.
– Website management including content, graphics, page building and calendars.
– Coordinate staffing and logistics of outreach events (including packing, loading, etc.) – Be present at expos and other offsite events
– Marketing and logistical support for in-store marketing events.
– Oversee donation and philanthropic community efforts.
– Oversee in-store marketing materials including TV graphics, brochures, signs, etc.
– Oversee Social Media accounts to ensure engagement.
– Create and manage all outbound email campaigns to customers, including weekly newsletters. Measure and drive high open rates and click-thru rates.
– Coordinate local race partnerships, packet pickups, and necessary race support.
– In coordination with the Training Programs Director, create marketing outreach materials and plan to drive training program participation across all programs.
– Communicate all marketing efforts and initiatives with all store departments to ensure awareness and enrollment by all staff.
– Utilize existing programs like Workplace Fit and Medical Outreach tools to develop new relationships with community partners that create sales and drive brand awareness .
– Provide a memorable in-store experience in the role of Fit Professional.
– Be hands-on in every aspect of the business.
– Serve as a model representative of our core values in every opportunity.
– Other duties and projects as required and directed by the owners. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.