No matter what category you fall under, we're all runners.
Here are some of best gifts for every runner in the household, from the beginner to the most competitive!
1. One of the best ways to overhaul your training plan is to start tracking your mileage and pace. There are plenty of GPS options from GARMIN to choose, including the Forerunner 35, Forerunner 230, Forerunner 235, the VivoActive HR, Forerunner 630, Forerunner 725 and more!
From now until December 24, the the Forerunner 235 ($270), Vivoactive HR ($200), and the Vivofit 3 ($100) are on sale!
2. Be seen and be warm! The NIKE Hypershield Flash Jacket is the lightest, warmest, most reflective piece of apparel in the store today!
3. Nike Therma Sphere- This collection, available for men and women, has every winter piece that you could want- half zip, crew neck, hoodie and turtleneck. Therma Sphere fabric helps manage your body's natural heat for optimal warmth. A brushed interior offers soft, lasting comfort.
4. The R8 Roll Recovery and the Addaday Echo Oscillator are the best massage tools for those big muscles that are hard to get enough force to work out.
5. Fleet Feet Sports Nashville Exclusive Gear. Unique to Nashville, these shirts, sweatshirts and hats show off your love for our great city and state!
BONUS: If you are shopping for someone who has all of the gear in the world, what else can they possibly need? Put that gear to use in a Fleet Feet Sports Training Program! Prices increase on December 15th!