The days are getting shorter, and if you run or walk in the morning your workouts are probably starting in the dark.
Did you know that drivers can see pedestrians from up to 6X farther away when wearing proper visibility gear?
Additionally, lights and reflectivity worn on the arms, hands or feet are more easily recognizable by drivers as pedestrians. For dark morning and evening runs, we recommend having at least two pieces of reflectivity or "active" visibility such as a headlamp or flashlight. Here are some products that can help you seen and be seen:
Nathan Zephyr Fire 100 Hand Torch: a new active visibility option for those who don't like to run with a headlamp.
- This running specific flashlight features an integrated 24 degree downward projection angle to focus light on the path ahead of you during a run
- A rear facing red LED gives you visibility from the back
- A comfy and adjustable hand strap allows for an effortless carry in either hand
- LED: 2 LEDs - Front: white LED has 108 lumens and back: red LED has 8 lumens
- Burn time on high is 5 hours, low is 8 hours, strobe is 15 hours
Quickly and securely attaches to heel of your shoe.Super lightweight so you don't feel a thing.
- Quickly and securely attaches to heel of your shoe
- Super lightweight so you don't feel a thing
- Multi-settings for high visibility and added safety
- Waterproof so you can run longer in any weather
- Easily replaceable watch battery offers 100+ hours of illumination
Amphipod Vizlet LED:
Wear on shorts/waistband, hydration belt, pack/bag strap, shirt sleeve/collar, vest, caps/hats and more.
- Add high brilliance reflectivity and visibility to just about anything
- Ultrabright flashing LED for maximum visibility
- Simple press button on-and-off
- Drugstore battery for easy replacement
- Battery included / ready for use
Gizmo: The 35-lumen Gizmo head lamp is sleek and ultra-lightweight with an excellent feature set.
- Ready to go when you are, the new slimmer and more powerful Gizmo is usable in more places than you can imagine
- 2 single power LEDs offer compact, proximity lighting at 35 lumens (max setting)
- Uses 2 AAA batteries and powers off after 2 hours to avoid accidental battery drain
- Protects against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX4)
Nathan HyperBrite Strobe: Small, but mighty This is Nathan's smallest and most powerful LED strobe.Clips anywhere and provides a high level of visibility.
- Varying LED intensities provide a high degree of visibility
- High lumens with a low profile for enhanced safety
- Burn time on high is 4 hours and strobe is +30 hours
Amphipod Swift-Clip Cap Light: Super bright white dual high-intensity LED clip light. Fastens directly to cap or visor brim for ultra-minimalist visibility.
- High-brilliance dual white LEDs
- Constant beam front illumination and flashing strobe modes
- Ultra light
- Easy-to-replace low cost long-life coin batteries
- Clips to cap brim, visor, strap etc.
- Easy-grip rubberized housing
- Battery included / ready for use
Nathan Bandolier Vest: Slim, minimal design offers full range of motion without interrupting arm swing. 360 degrees of reflectivity. Zippered pocket for small storage such as cash, id and keys.
- Slim, minimal design offers full range of motion without interrupting arm swing
- 360 degrees of reflectivity for visibility in low light conditions
- Zippered pocket for small storage such as cash, id and keys
- One size fits most 26-44 Inch
- Adjustable strap
CEP Flash Run socks/sleeves: These have all the same great features of the running model with a new design with reflector accents for running at night.
- 79% polyamide/ 21% spandex
- Increased blood flow for better performance and energy
- Stability of the calf muscles for greater efficiency
- Reduces calf cramps, shin splints and lower leg injury
- Made in Germany
- Regulates body temperature in all climates
Nathan Reflex Reflective Snap Bands: Fully reflective up to 400 feet. Comfortable backing. Easily attaches to wrist, ankle, or strap of a pack.
- Comfortable backing
- Includes two slap bands