2018 Spring Marathon Training
Welcome to 2018 Spring Marathon Training! As always we will offer several different programs to meet everyone's different goals and ability levels. But a few things will remain the same between them all - a super fun and encouraging environment full of unique opportunities, best-in-town perks, and professional run and walk training. With two different training groups (Brentwood/Green Hills and Hendersonville) and other group run options during the week, we think we have the most versatile and PREMIUM training programs in town! Check out all of the details below to see what program suits you best. We are super excited for what the new season will bring with all of our incredible friends and participants!
Spring Marathon Program Details
- Great gear provided by our sponsors
- Professionally designed and proven 16-week training schedule
- We have the following running pace groups for the half marathon training...3:30, 3:45, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 4:45 and 5:00
- Participants should be able to run a minimum of ten miles comfortably before training begins and a weekly mileage of twenty miles.
- Our programs are progressive in nature, with each week building upon the last - slow, steady and consistent.
- Fully supported group long runs and walks complete with refueling stations, turn-by-turn routes, and our WORLD FAMOUS Pace Group Leaders!
- Optional Saturday post-run informational clinics, injury screenings, product demos, taste testing and more - all in conjunction with our local community partners
- Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the up coming week's training details, logistical information, group specials and events etc.)
- Complete access to Training Program Coordinator, Head Coach, Pace Group Leaders and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers (phone numbers, email, Facebook). After all we are one big family and we are here for you!
Coaches & Pace Group Leaders
Our pace leaders are experienced runners that have gone through our program before, some of them many, many times. Are you interested in becoming a Pace Group Leader?
Fill out the following FORM
- Team Fleet Feet Sports short sleeve training shirt
- And most importantly, being part of a group whose staff, coaches, and Pace Group Leaders will all get to know you personally, understand your goals, and are truly invested in your success. We're your new training family!
- More fun, surprise events and goodies along the way - we don't give it all away just yet!!
- Fleet Feet Sports 26.2 Car Sticker at the end of the training!
Post Race Party!
The week after the Rock n Roll Nashville Marathon you are invited to our big post race celebration party! This party is all about celebrating you and your great accomplishment! We bring in great local drinks as well as other nice treats to help make it a party to remember! Don't forget to wear your medals!
January 13, 2018, 6:30 a.m.
Rock n Roll Nashville Marathon
Cost for marathon training is $100 through November 30th, and then $125 starting December 1st (Race Registration not included)