SAVE THE DATE AND SAVE MONEY!
Registration is open HERE for our 4th annual Women's Half Marathon training program.
Beginning Saturday, July 13th at 7:00am, Fleet Feet Sports Nashville will kickoff their fourth annual Women’s Half Marathon training program with a three mile run/walk.
This Nike sponsored program is ideal for first timers, experienced runners, walkers, interval runners, of all paces.
The twelve week program will begin at three miles, and will gradually increase in mileage up to 12-14 miles, two weeks out from race day. The training schedule will be a three day a week schedule, with the group meeting every Saturday at 7:00am.
Group meeting locations will be in Brentwood, Franklin, and parts of the actual race course in Nashville.
Registered participants will receive:
- 12 week training schedule
- Saturday 7am group runs/walks that are mapped with fluids provided
- Weekly info emails and access to participant discussion board
- Clinics on nutrition/hydration, injury prevention, proper gear, core/cross training
- One of a kind Nike tank
- $25 coupon for Nike apparel/shoes/accessories to be used in-store
- Discounts on Fuelbelt, Road ID, Balega socks
- Free injury screenings provided by Results Physiotherapy
- Deep tissue massage discounts exclusively at Franklin Massage Center
Registration cost $85 until June 15th. Registration increases to $100 June 16th until training begins.
Race registration is not included in the training registration fee. Registered participants will receive a discount code to use towards race registration.
For more info, email Tammy at email@example.com.